Friday, August 24, 2007

Office usage hints for the regular user

I have to give a shout out to this column because it's so darn clear and well written that . . . well, I have to.

This is for you and for my clients that see my blog.

Hate reading manuals? Want some concise hints in plain English with a blunt attitude on how to use some of the more useful but hard to understand features in Microsoft Office? Then you need to check out Crabby Office Lady's help column. (Link pops.)

I have the understanding that she started this without approval from her upper management, (they were out of town that week) but the initial feedback from readers was so overwhelmingly positive that they decided to let her write more . . . and eventually they gave her space on the official Office site.

We so need more open and frank information like this from Microsoft on their other products.

Seriously, go check it out already, what are you still doing here? :)