Monday, March 12, 2007

This is NOT a Meme, it's a quiz

1. Can you cook?
I've been told I can. Never destroy a perfectly good hobby by turning it into a job.

2. What was your dream growing up?
To be an astronaut. No, really. It was not until I applied for the program that I discovered that mild color blindness grounds you. For life.


3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could . . . predict the stock market! Yeah, that's it. Complete failure of the world economy to follow shortly after.

4. Favorite place?
There are no single favorites of anything in my life, I am way more complex than that . . . but a few of the top preferences that come to my mind at this moment in space and time are: underwater reefs, on a winding less traveled road with my cycle, between her legs never mind that question now, NEXT!

5. Favorite vegetable?
I like em all. No, really.

6. What was the last book you read?
Just finished "Forty Signs Of Rain" by Kim Stanley Robinson. Started it's sequel last night: "Fifty Degrees Below."

7. What zodiac sign are you?
Aquarius. And I have to say that most horrorscope writers hate Aquarians - likely because they totally misunderstand us. But that's okay, cause we definitely understand them. [evil grin]

8. Any tattoos and/or piercings?
I keep showing up at the parlor, but then I wimp out. So no, not yet.

9. Worst habit?
Smoking. Bleah.

10. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
Of course we do, but we may never realize the connection in this lifetime. See question seven. :)

11. What is your favorite sport?
I don't think any of the activities I prefer could really be called sport. Instead, I indulge in a rather large selection of hobbies. Scuba, motorcycles, singing, stunt kites, the occasional online role-playing game, plus about a dozen more odd things.

12. Negative or optimistic attitude?
Yes.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
The real question is, what would YOU want me to do if you were stuck in that elevator with me?

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Not going to tell that story here, sorry.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I was killed in WW-I and was reborn without completing the normal memory flush. I still wake up from flashbacks to the trenches in Europe. Evidence also suggests this might not be the first time I failed to survive a war in the last two millennium . . . which is why so many people that meet me in real life suggest I have a very old spirit.

16. Do you have any pets?
Cat, one, cute, very old, very loving.

17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
I know how, but I hope to never willingly repeat that offense again in the foreseeable future.

18. What time is it where you are now?
Mountain Time.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Yes.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Nothing at all my friend, nothing at all. No, really.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience. A rather brutal one at that according to my friends.

22. What color eyes do you have?
Brown.

23. Ever been arrested?
Many times every day. At red lights, stop signs, whenever pedestrians cross. Ah. Wait. Sorry, I thought you meant the other definition of that word.

Nope.

24. Bottle or Draft?
I like a wee bit of the dram, preferably well aged, single malt, decent pedigree. Isle of Sky being near the top-o-that list.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Loan it to someone that needed money.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Yuck! Bad question, NEXT!

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
My home bar. Especially now that the pool table is setup. Saves on DUI concerns too.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Of course! It would be rather silly for someone in my position *not* to believe.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I have no spare time, at least not intentionally. I am either busy with work, or friends, or hobbies, or resting. I can and will spare none of that.

30. Do you swear a lot?
Hell no. Why the fuck you asking?

31. Biggest pet peeve?
People that swear inappropriately. Swear words are very effective as punctuation, not so much as filler.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Eclectic

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
You do what you want with this, I am just glad the quiz is done!

.